How does it all work? FAQ
Decide if you want to purchase single sessions or a pricing plan (You save more $$$ by choosing a pricing plan)
Why is there a price difference per session from single purchase and pricing plans?
- Single sessions do not expire and can be redeemed at anytime with respect to our booking and scheduling procedures. Pricing plans are subscription-based and sessions must be redeemed within the billing cycle.
Should I choose single sessions or a pricing plan? Which one is better for me?
- Depends on your daily lifestyle, your schedule, goals, and what you want out of training;
- If you have a busy lifestyle and your schedule is sporadic, but you still want to work out and learn about fitness, then we suggest purchasing single sessions and redeem it anytime you're available.
- If you have a steady schedule and want to workout consistently on a scheduled-basis then we suggest choosing a pricing plan.
What if I just want a workout program?
- No problem! We can do that too. Simply purchase a 'Workout Program'. You can purchase as many as you want. For example: if you want a program to increase your upper body muscles we can write you a program specific to your goals.
I'm serious about working out and I have a specific goal. Do you have anything for me?
- Absolutely! "RK Elite' is the plan for you. It is a 90-Day program specific for your fitness goals, whether you want to lose weight generally or specifically. Train for an important event such as a wedding, increase muscle size, or body composition. Train to enhance your physical performance for a specific event, such as increasing your strength for sports, or increase your endurance for a marathon.
If I purchase a pricing plan can I add-on single sessions?
- Yup! You can add-on sessions to your plan by purchasing single sessions.
How do I schedule and book my sessions?
- Booking and scheduling is handled through our Admin office. Lucy Fracker will always be in contact with you weekly to schedule your sessions. You can always text or call her for any questions about your session, billing, your account, and scheduling.
What is virtual training?
- Virtual training simply means to live stream workouts through the use of telecommunication technology such as Zoom. We can workout and train together in real time no matter where are location is. It's a great tool to stay connected and fit together.
Do I need any equipment for the Zoom group fitness classes?
- Nope. Although equipment may be recommended, it is not necessary to get in a good workout. Just bring you!